Help us make medical history
Millions of people around the world die every year from lack of treatment. Yet only a fraction of the world’s pharmaceutical research and development focuses on diseases affecting poor and vulnerable communities.
That is why DNDi exists: to discover, develop, and deliver patient-friendly treatments for neglected communities.
In nearly 20 years, we have already delivered twelve new treatments for six deadly diseases, saving millions of lives. And we’re halfway to our goal of delivering 25 treatments by 2028.
You can help us get there. Please give generously today.
Donate with credit card or eCheck
Please make your donation using the form below.
- Make a single gift online.
- Make a recurring gift online, either monthly, quarterly, or annually.
You can give in several other ways:
- Make a gift to honor someone. Celebrate a loved one with a tribute or honorary gift in support of DNDi.
- Make a matching gift. Double or triple the impact of your contribution through your employer’s matching gift program. To find out if your employer will match your gift, please contact your employer’s human resources department.
- Make a gift of stock or mutual fund.
- Make a gift through a donor-advised fund.
- Make a planned giving contribution.
- Donate with cryptocurrency
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, share, or trade our donors’ names or personal information with any other entity, nor send mailings to our donors on behalf of other organizations. This policy applies to all information received by the Drugs for Neglected Diseases initiative, both online and offline, on our website as well as any electronic, written, or oral communications.
DNDi North America is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit tax-exempt organization in the United States.
All donations are tax-deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law. Our federal tax identification number is 20-8774179.